Christmas is almost here, I’m on a Christmas baking spree today.. No biggie..Just made some good ol’ fruit cake and cookies. While this was in oven, I grabbed some white chocolate and whipped this yummy chocolate barks in no time. It came out so well, if I may say so myself. If you’re looking for an easy and quick holiday treat, this recipe is for you.. You just need two ingredients and hardly 5 mins.
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 5 candy canes
- Crush the candy canes into small pieces.
- Line a baking sheet/tray with parchment paper/aluminium foil.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 secs, remove the bowl and stir well.
- Microwave again for 30 secs or until melted.
- Save 2 tsp of crushed candy cane and pour the rest into chocolate mixture.
- Mix well; pour it onto the baking sheet and spread it evenly.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed candy cane over this.
- Let it cool down for 10-15 mins and break them into smaller pieces.