To be honest, I don’t want to call it a cookie.. ‘no-bake cookie was never on my radar..It’s like I’m cheating.. I’m still debating whether to call it a cookie or a cluster?
What’s in a name right?
Ugh.. OK fine! Calling it a cookie because it does look like a cookie. Doesn’t it?
A friend of mine made this for Christmas and sent me the picture and I was literally drooling. These cookies are kind of perfect, it has all of my favorite ingredients. It had me at white chocolate! I wanted to make it right away..
They look messy but wait, don’t let the messy looks fool you.. Because these cookie are very very delicious. I mean how can anything go wrong when we combine white chocolate and peanut butter , right? let me just tell you how to make this.
It’s kind of funny that the time required to make this cookie is lesser than the time it took for me to blog it. Anyhoo, here are the things you need.
- 10 oz white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup peanuts (I used honey roasted peanuts)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips and peanut butter and microwave for 1 min.
- Stir until it’s melted and forms a smooth mixture.
- Add peanuts to the melted mixture and stir well.
- Take a cookie scoop or a spoon and scoop out the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Let it cool down for 1-2 hrs or until it’s firm and hard.
You can add more peanuts if the mixture is runny.
You can also add cashews or almonds.
You can also add rice krispies cereal.
Linking this post to: