I had piled up so many of them that it was time to let go of some when we moved out of our apartment. Instead of trashing them, I unleashed my inner artist and ended up with this masterpiece.
Pretty, isn’t it? You better say Yes.
All you need
- A photo frame with paper insert
- Paint swatches
- Cut out the printed part of the paint swatches and roughly arrange them on your paper insert.
- Once you are happy with the layout, start sticking them using gluestick.
- I couldn’t stop there and wanted to take it up a notch. You may leave as it is.
- So drew some dandelions and stuck those ‘live’ ‘laugh’ ‘love’ stickers I had in my craft bin.
- Once you are done with your artwork, frame it!
I was so happy how it turned out, SO much for only a dollar (got my photo frame from Dollartree)!
It’s a good project to do with your kids or even with your friends on a girls night may be? If u try, let me know how it turns out..
Linking this post to: