I have made these so many times in past three years and I wonder why haven’t I posted the ‘recipe’ anywhere. I think I know why. As soon as I remove it from the oven, I will never have patience to take pictures. But, this time I managed to take few pictures. I love this as an evening snack. i love how easy, healthy and yummy it is all at the same time. I’m not a big fan of deep-frying, so I just put it in the oven and let the magic happen while I goof around on Snapchat. Here’s how I make it.
You will need.
Sweet Potato – 1 big
Oil- 1 tsp
Salt- to taste
Chili powder/paprika/pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Peel the sweet potato and cut them into fries like strips.
- Place them on a baking sheet.
- Spray oil evenly over it.
- Sprinkle salt and red chili powder evenly over it.
- Put it in the oven(middle rack) and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove it once done and serve with sriracha or ketchup.
(Visited 227 times, 1 visits today)