- Asian guy– There’s this Asian guy(must be in his 40’s) who cycles very fast and always smiles at us.
- A father n his skinny daughter– There’s this desi dad n daughter #adorable. Dad always smile at us and says “HULLO” while the skinny daughter is busy talking to him.
- Mike Tyson– Well not the real one but this guy looks JUST.LIKE.HIM!! He gives us a short smug smile.
- Open Shirt Guy– This person( must be in his 60’s) cycles everyday with his shirt open and a hat on his head. I smile at him but he NEVER smiles back. He doesn’t ignore either. He looks at us, straight into eyes but never smiles. I always used to wonder why do some people find it hard to smile. But when I lost my dad, it was hard for me to smile at strangers in public. I had to make an effort to even smile. So I felt there might be something wrong that he can’t smile. But I never quit smiling at him. Last week, when we spotted him, as he was approaching near us he removed his hat for some reason and gave me a big wide smile. I was so elated and asked H, DID YOU SEE IT?! He smiled at me today!! Finally!! I don’t know why it means so much to me. It might rather sound silly to you all. But I can never forget that smile!!
- can brighten my day.
- can calm my fears.
- can soothe my grieving spirit.
- quench the craving soul.
(Visited 114 times, 1 visits today)