Lasagne and ravioli are my favorite kind of pasta, what’s yours? It’s so tough to find meat-free lasagne in US, even if I find one it tastes so weird. I had some homemade marinara sauce
and mozzarella cheese lying in my refrigerator, all I needed is some pasta sheets. So, I bought these oven-ready lasagne sheets and whipped up some delicious lasagne at home. You can also add some veggies to this but I din’t add any. Here’s how I make it.
You will need-
Oven-ready lasagne sheets- 1 box
Marinara sauce- 2 jars
Cheese- as desired
- Pre-heat oven to 375*F.
- Spray a 9×3 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pour some sauce and spread evenly.
- Top with 3 lasagne sheets.
- Pour more sauce over it and spread some cheese.
- Repeat the same thrice.
- Make sure the top layer is cheese.Loads of them. 😀
- Cover with a foil and place it in the oven and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for 15 mins.
- Cut and serve. enjoy!
- If you’re adding veggies, add in between sauce and cheese.
(Visited 60 times, 1 visits today)