Paneer- 200 grams, cubed
Onion- 1 medium, diced
Ginger garlic paste- 1/2 tsp
Oil- 1 tbsp
Schezwan Sauce- 3-4 tsp
Chilli sauce- 1 tsp
Water- 1/2 -3/4 cup
Salt- 1/2 tsp
Green onions- just a handful, shopped. for garnish.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and saute for few minutes until it cooked.
- Add ginger-garlic paste to it and fry for a min.
- Now add cubed paneer and toss until they are roughly fried on all sides.
- Add in schezwan sauce, chili sauce and salt and water. Mix well.
- Let it cook for just couple of minutes and turn off the flame.
- Serve with hot steamed rice or it would pair well with even noodles/fried rice.
(Visited 210 times, 1 visits today)