The recipe is like a simple butter cookie recipe and I added some chocolate bits to it. If you have chocolate chips you can add them, since I had a bar of dark chocolate I chopped them up roughly and added them. Here’s the recipe..
You will need
All purpose flour- 1 cup
Butter- 4 tsp( i used Earth balance Vegan butter)
Sugar- 1/3 cup
Milk- 2-3 tbsp
Vanilla extract- 1/2 tsp
Chocolate chips- 1/2 cup
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Spray your baking/cookie sheet with oil spray or line a parchment apper.
- In a bowl, add in butter and sugar and cream it until well combined.
- Now add vanilla extract, flour, chocolate chips and mix gently by adding little milk at a time to form a dough.
- Form small balls, place them on the cookie sheet and gently flatten it with the back of the spoon.
- Bake them for 15-18 mins in the middle rack.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.