Growing up, we always used to buy therattipaal/palgova since it’s very labor-intensive to make at home. Now that I have my magic wand, I whip up foodgasmic therattipaal in my Instant pot in just SIX minutes!! I got this recipe from my friend and tried it immediately and have been hooked to it since then. We love how easy and delicious it is and all we need is just 3 ingredients! You can also make this in microwave but I choose IP over microwave any day.
Check out my other Instant Pot recipes here
You will need
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- 1 can
- Butter- 2 tsp
- Yogurt- 2 tsp
- Add half of the butter to the IP steel container and spread it all over the bottom.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Close the lid and turn vent valve to ‘seal’. Manual cook for 6 mins and a quick release.
- Open and mix well. There will be a slightly burnt dark layer in the bottom but once you mix it, it’s all good.
- It might be a little watery but will thicken as it sits.
- Serve hot and refrigerate the rest.
(Visited 1,104 times, 1 visits today)