- I cannot deal with odd numbers and I’m obsessed with even numbers. As in, it tingles my OCD sense when I see boards like $12.99. Or if my Instagram followers list or no. of likes is an odd number. I have even asked Hari to like/unlike my pictures so that it can get an even number and I can sleep peacefully at night. Yes, I have deleted mails too.
- If I use an item I will have to frantically return it to its place after the usage. I want all of my co-inhabitants to follow the same else there will be a mini world war like vibes.
- Speaking of obsession with even, there’s this one strand of hair in my head which is thick, rough and short which is unlike the rest of my hair. I try pulling it out everyday atleast 5 times but failing at it since it’s short and I don’t get the grip. I’ll get you one day until then I’ll try and try.
- I want my dosa crispy and chapathi soft and dry, so I prefer the sidedish to be served in a cup seperately and definitely NOT on the dosa/chapathi. Soggy dosa or chapathi is so unfair.
- I cringe at screeching noises like how the chalk pieces do a screech-screeeeeech sound on the board or brushing a rough surface. *CLOSING MY EARS*
- I’m not a Grammar Nazi but I cringe at people when they don’t know basic English. For eg:
- If the frames on the wall are slightly crooked, I might get up and go to correct it and sleep peacefully at night. We went to this Indian Restaurant here with our friends where ALL the frames that they had on their walls were slightly crooked. I was busy noticing that and my friends were asking why am I so dull and I had to ask them to check if those frames were slant or not. Thankfully, I was not alone they found it irritating too. we had a good time talking about our own OCD stories.
- I hate hate sweaty hands, even if it’s my husband I cannot take it. When I shake hands with someone and their hands are sweaty, I take my hands back and wipe and use sanitizer but I try to be as graceful as possible.
(Visited 214 times, 1 visits today)