I hope you’re all doing great! We are back from the Aloha state, Hawaii with lots of memories, pictures, tan and a bag full of goodies. We had no plans of shopping anything major except a souvenir or two but we did end up getting quite a lot of stuff. Mostly food stuff, not a surprise if you know me well. 😀 Here are few things that we got from Hawaii!
1. Our Airbnb hosts gave us a box of milk chocolate covered mac nuts which we loved and got this ‘cookies & creme’ macadamias with us to mainland. These are our post-dinner treats and they are so yum.
2. I was nauseous at the airport while leaving to Chicago and picked this tamarind candy at a random store at airport. It tastes like our Indian khatta-meeta golis which was exactly what I wanted at that time. So yayyy!
I can’t wait to try these, in fact I might open this packet right after I finish this post. ugh. Can’t wait! I wish I bought these in many other flavors but I wasn’t sure then. But I see them on Amazon so no worries! Yay!
These are the bomb!! I don’t know what I was thinking, I should have bought at least a 10 more of these considering anything that has chocolate plus coconut cannot go wrong. These are available on Amazon but at double the price but it’s worth it!!
I’m a sucker for anything passion fruit so I *had* to get these yummies. I’m planning to make passion fruit mousse with the syrup or just pour over french toast. And the jelly, I want to try with toasted bread or I might lick it all in one sitting.
We saw this ador(bobble)head which goes on the car dashboard and we *had* to adopt him right away. We fondly call him ‘Thenga’ and he cracks us up every.single.time we see him.
I may or may not have bought couple of Hawaiian key chains for my friends here. 😀
8. We stopped at a random fair in Kauai and though I’m not a accessory person, I really liked this necklace and the sweet shopkeeper lady said she would love to gift it to me. :’) Hawaiians are as sweet as their pineapples!
9. We got this name plate for our ‘Kauai’ inspired garden in our backyard which is our little Summer’17 garden project. Let’s see how that goes. 🙂
10. We also got a refrigerator magnet that I can’t seem to find at the moment. :O
11. We also got our moms a pearl necklace each and we hope they like it.
That’s all folks! I hope I post often now that I’m back from Hawaiian beaches with spackled soul and aloha spirit.
Take care, youguys! <3
(Visited 67 times, 2 visits today)