Don’t get me wrong, these cookies are not just for breast-feeding mothers, these are regular cookies anyone can consume. I read somewhere that oatmeal is good for lactation and the minute I uttered it out, my husband made a quick Costco run and got a huge box of oats. Apart from having it in the form of oh-so-boring pudding, pancakes I made these cookies which were delicious. I’m not sure if it boosted my supply but hey at least I got an excuse to eat cookies. Here’s how I make them.
- Oats- 1 cup
- All purpose flour- 1/4 cup
- Peanut butter- 1/2 cup
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Baking soda- 1/4 tsp
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg F. In a bowl, mix in peanut butter and sugar.
- Add oats, flour and baking soda and mix well.
- Scoop out the dough on a cookie sheet and slightly flatten them.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in middle rack. Cool them on wire rack. Store in an air-tight container.
OMG look at me using the words ‘lactation’, ‘breastfeeding’, I can’t wrap my head around the fact that I’m a mom!! LOL
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)