You will need-
- All- purpose flour/wheat/wheat+ragi- 2 cups
- Oil- 1/3 cup
- Ajwain/carom seeds- 2 tsp
- Jeera/cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Butter- 1 tsp
- Yogurt- 2 tbsp
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Red chili powder- 1 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Sugar- 2 tsp
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F/180C. Grease a cookie sheet with some oil.
- In a large bowl, add in everything except milk and mix well.
- Add in milk and mix until it forms a smooth dough without any cracks or dry patches.
- Divide the dough and roll into thin sheet and cut with cookie cutter or a knife.
- Poke them with fork and arrange them in the greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the middle rack for 12-15 mins. Keep an eye on them after 12 minutes and take them out as soon as you see them brown in the edges.
- Store in an airtight container.
(Visited 107 times, 1 visits today)