- Potatoes-2, chopped into small chunks
- Paneer- 1 cup, cubed
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Green bellpepper- 1/2
- Yogurt- 3 tbsp
- turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- red chili powder- 1 tsp
- chat masala- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper – to taste
- oil- 2 tsp
- In a bowl, add in yogurt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, chat masala, salt and whisk well. Add in the veggies and toss well. Let it sit for sometime.
- Meanwhile, add 6 eggs, salt and pepper to a bowl and whisk well. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- In a skillet, add some oil and add in the marinated veggies and let it fry for 8- 10 mins.
- Pour the whisked egg mixture evenly over the veggies and let it cook for a minute or 2 or until the edges start to cook.
- Place the oven-safe skillet in oven in the middle rack and bake until the eggs are cooked for around 8 mins. Check by inserting the knife in the middle, if it comes out clean, it’s done or if you knife is eggy, let it bake for some more time.
- Turn on the broiler and place the skillet on the top rack for 2 mins so that the top will turn nice and brown.
- Cool and slice it like a cake and enjoy with some ketchup or some mint-yogurt dip.
(Visited 206 times, 1 visits today)