Rolled oats- 1/2 cup
Milk of your choice- 1/2 cup (I have tried with whole milk and almond milk and even just water when Sammy was not yet one. All turned out perfect)
Baking powder- a pinch (optional)
Ghee/oil for frying
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and grind well.
- Heat a pan on low flame and grease the pan with some ghee/oil.
- Pour the batter into the pan, around 3 tsp.
- Fry until the edges are cooked and not very flimsy.
- Flip and cook on the other side on medium flame with some ghee/oil.
Cut the pancakes int strips or bite size pieces and serve your toddler with some fruits on the side. I added some blueberries to the batter, usually I won’t.
Check out vegan oats coconut pancake recipe here.
Check out other baby/toddler breakfast recipes – French Toast, Multi-grain porridge ,Buckwheat porridge, Ragi kanji.
(Visited 319 times, 1 visits today)