You will need
1. 1 tbsp butter
2. 1 cup sweetcorn + 1/2 cup sweetcorn
3. 1 tsp minced garlic
4. 1 tsp minced ginger
5. 1 green chilli (finely chopped)
6. 1 carrot (finely chopped)
7. 1/2 cup green peas
8. 3 cups water/broth
9. salt and pepper to taste
10. green onions to garnish
1. Heat a pot on medium heat and add butter to it. Once it melts add in chopped ginger, garlic and green chilies.
2. Grind 1/2 cup of sweetcorn with 1/2 cup of water into a roughly smooth paste.
3. Add in all the veggies, sweetcorn paste and some salt and pepper and let it cook for a minute.
4. Add in water/broth and close the pot and let the veggies cook.
5. Make sure the veggies are cooked and adjust the salt and pepper to your liking. Garnish with finely chopped green onions.
(Visited 415 times, 1 visits today)