You will need:
1. Pasta- 2 cups
2. Spinach, roughly chopped- 2 cups
3. Ricotta cheese- 1 cup
4. Butter- 1 tbsp
5. Garlic, finely chopped- 1 tbsp
6. Milk- 1/2 cup
7. All purpose flour- 1 tsp
8. Veggies(optional)- 1/2 cup( bell peppers and olives)
9. Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil some salted water in a pot and add the pasta shells and cook for 12-14 mins. Drain the water and keep the pasta aside.
2. In a pan, add in butter and garlic. Then add spinach and let it wilt a bit.
3. Add in flour an fry for 30 secs and add in milk. Mix well making sure no lumps are formed.
4. Add in ricotta cheese, veggies, salt and pepper and mix well for few minutes.
5. Add in cooked pasta and mix well so that the sauce is evenly coated on pasta shells.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)