Enter amazing toys/books.
Every kid is different so are their interests and developments. So I’ll suggest toys/books/random stuff that have helped Sammy during our long haul flights. These work great for short trips/ road trips too.
This is not a paid post lol. I just wanted to collate this into a post since very long and thanks to my friend who reminded me to do it. These below mentioned things helped us at airport and transit time too.
1. Melissa and Doug Puffy Sticker Book
2. Button Activity Toy
4. Cloth Busy Book
5. Water Wow Reusable coloring book
6. Dot Stickers
7. Brainquest Flashcards
8. Jigsaw Puzzles
9. Seek and Find or I Spy books
10. Doodle Board
Here are few more non-toy related tips
1. Carry a lot of snacks because, snack time= breather for mom.
2. We carried a lot of books because books = comfort for Sammy. So whatever is comfort for your baby/toddler, make sure to carry that.
3. Breastfeed/offer bottles during take off/landing.
4. Carry food with you just in case if they are not in mood for the in-flight menu. They are sassy like that.
I hope this was helpful. I’d like hear some tips from you as well. 🙂
(Visited 114 times, 1 visits today)