Beetroot(optional, only for color)- 1 inch piece
Butter- 2 tsp
Sugar- 2 tsp
Water- 2 cups
Salt and pepper- to taste
Tomato ketchup- 2 tsp (homemade tomato ketchup recipe)
Fresh cream- 2 tsp(optional)
Bread croutons- to garnish (optional but highly recommend)
- Roughly chop all the veggies.
- In a pressure cooker, add in butter and once it starts to melt, add in chopped onions.
- Saute for a minute and add in all the veggies.
- Add sugar, salt and some water and let it cook for 3 whistles
- Let it cool down and transfer it to a blender and add some water if required and blend it well.
- Strain it well. Pour it into a pan and heat it on low flame and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix tomato ketchup with some water and mix it in. Add in cream if you’re using it.
- Add in powdered pepper and mix well.
- Switch off the heat and serve it hot in a bowl. Garnish with bread croutons just before you serve.
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)