You will need
1. Banana- 1 large and ripe (If you’re using small ones, then use 2 of them)
2. Whole wheat flour- 1 cup
3. Milk- 1 cup (any milk works, you can substitute with water too)
4. Sugar- 2 tsp
5. Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
6. Ghee- to cook pancakes
7. Vanilla extract- a pinch (optional)
- In a large bowl, add in roughly chopped bananas, sugar and mash it.I used an immersion blender.
- Add in milk and vanilla extract(if using) and whisk well.
- Add in flour in intervals and baking powder and mix until the batter is smooth and in pouring consistency.
- Heat a pan and grease it with some ghee.
- Pour a small ladle full of batter and cover and cook for couple of minutes on low flame.
- You can see bubbles forming. Flip the pancake and cook on the other side too.
- Repeat the same for rest of the batter.
- You can serve with some banana slices on top, drizzle some honey or dust it with some powdered sugar.
Check out my other pancake recipes using oats here and here
(Visited 131 times, 1 visits today)