Welcome to my cocoon!
What exactly is my cocoon?
A beautiful space or a bubble I built for myself in last couple of months. You guys know that I lost my dad recently, my life has changed drastically ever since. I’m in a confused state right now figuring out things one day at a time. Although this world and life seems pointless to me right now, the only place where I can be myself is my cocoon. I’m gonna take you guys with me on a guided tour. Welcome to my cocoon, guys. Come on in.Read More …
Sorry for being MIA, not that you guys missed me (or did you?)
I was homesick AF.. I just wanted to stay away from everything. No mood for anything kind of days.. But now I’m back and I feel much better.
Speaking of ‘no mood for anything’, I din’t even cook much last couple of days.. I had gone from ‘live-to-eat’ to ‘eat-to-live’.
So on one of those days, when I got bored of having just hot cocoa for breakfast, I was in mood to make this mug cake.
Mug cakes are saviors.. and in my case they’re also mood-lifters simply cos 1. it’s easy 2. it’s yummy 3. you can make it in a cinch and let’s not forget they’re fancy!!
I had piled up so many of them that it was time to let go of some when we moved out of our apartment. Instead of trashing them, I unleashed my inner artist and ended up with this masterpiece.
Pretty, isn’t it? You better say Yes.
Happy Holidays Y’all! It’s a long weekend for us and we are totally making most of it..
How’s your weekend coming along? Hope it’s not as bad as Steve Harvey’s!
Here are few links from the web which I thought you might like..
- Miss Colombia though! Gotta admire her spirit and this is why!
- Bummer! I miss eating at Chipotle! 🙁
- Star Wars Characters- Now and then!
- 10 types of people on Whatsapp!
- Whattay cute doodle.. Might do one for 2015.
- This peppermint bark I made was such a hit.. Gonna make one more batch of it..
- Hahaha this illustration.
Have a good rest of the weekend guys!
- Rent a kayak and go kayaking.(done)
- Meet/spot someone famous.(done)
- Grow your own veggies.(done)
- Be a vegan.
- Surprise someone.
- Go horseback riding in the woods.(done)
- Visit your childhood home.
- Visit the Grand Canyon National Park.(done)
- People watching in NYC.(done)
- Visit the Horseshoe bend.(done)
- Ride on a tandem bike.(done)
- Go on a safari in Africa.
- Go on a cruise to Alaska.
- Fly first class.
- Ride in a limousine.
- Build a snowman.
- Volunteer/work for a non-profit.(done)
- Visit Taj Mahal.
- Bring parents to Chicago.
- Host a fondue party.
- Eat at a Michelin 3 star restaurant.
- Learn to do make up on my own.
- Get to my ideal weight.
- Visit Madam Tussauds.(done)
- Be a Bridesmaid.
- Attend a concert.
- Take pictures in a photo-booth.
- Shower under waterfall.(done)
- Fly in a helicopter.
- Go to Maldives.
- Visit the pyramids in Egypt.
- Stay in a airbnb.(done)
- Ride an elephant.(done)
- Visit Santorini.
- Learn how to play piano.
- Watch the northern lights.
- Rent a convertible and go on a road trip.
- Go to 9/11 memorial museum.(done)
- Pet a puppy.
- Donate blood, clothes, money every year.
- Create your dream home.
- Learn ice skating.
- Have kids/adopt.
- Lie on a hammock by the beach.(done)
- Take a self-defense course.
- Make someone else’s dream come true.
Hope you all have a lovely week!