There must be someone in your life who tickles your funny bone right? For me, it was my dad, he had an amazing sense of humor and my mom, not so much. So there used to be loads of funny things going around the house and I’m listing few of them here.Read More …
Welcome to my cocoon!
What exactly is my cocoon?
A beautiful space or a bubble I built for myself in last couple of months. You guys know that I lost my dad recently, my life has changed drastically ever since. I’m in a confused state right now figuring out things one day at a time. Although this world and life seems pointless to me right now, the only place where I can be myself is my cocoon. I’m gonna take you guys with me on a guided tour. Welcome to my cocoon, guys. Come on in.Read More …
Happy Holidays Y’all! It’s a long weekend for us and we are totally making most of it..
How’s your weekend coming along? Hope it’s not as bad as Steve Harvey’s!
Here are few links from the web which I thought you might like..
- Miss Colombia though! Gotta admire her spirit and this is why!
- Bummer! I miss eating at Chipotle! 🙁
- Star Wars Characters- Now and then!
- 10 types of people on Whatsapp!
- Whattay cute doodle.. Might do one for 2015.
- This peppermint bark I made was such a hit.. Gonna make one more batch of it..
- Hahaha this illustration.
Have a good rest of the weekend guys!
- Rent a kayak and go kayaking.(done)
- Meet/spot someone famous.(done)
- Grow your own veggies.(done)
- Be a vegan.
- Surprise someone.
- Go horseback riding in the woods.(done)
- Visit your childhood home.
- Visit the Grand Canyon National Park.(done)
- People watching in NYC.(done)
- Visit the Horseshoe bend.(done)
- Ride on a tandem bike.(done)
- Go on a safari in Africa.
- Go on a cruise to Alaska.
- Fly first class.
- Ride in a limousine.
- Build a snowman.
- Volunteer/work for a non-profit.(done)
- Visit Taj Mahal.
- Bring parents to Chicago.
- Host a fondue party.
- Eat at a Michelin 3 star restaurant.
- Learn to do make up on my own.
- Get to my ideal weight.
- Visit Madam Tussauds.(done)
- Be a Bridesmaid.
- Attend a concert.
- Take pictures in a photo-booth.
- Shower under waterfall.(done)
- Fly in a helicopter.
- Go to Maldives.
- Visit the pyramids in Egypt.
- Stay in a airbnb.(done)
- Ride an elephant.(done)
- Visit Santorini.
- Learn how to play piano.
- Watch the northern lights.
- Rent a convertible and go on a road trip.
- Go to 9/11 memorial museum.(done)
- Pet a puppy.
- Donate blood, clothes, money every year.
- Create your dream home.
- Learn ice skating.
- Have kids/adopt.
- Lie on a hammock by the beach.(done)
- Take a self-defense course.
- Make someone else’s dream come true.
Hope you all have a lovely week!
How was your Friday? What plans for the weekend? We are binge watching ‘The Great British Baking Show’ tonight as I type this post..
After a busy couple of weekends, I was really looking forward for this weekend. It’s gonna be EAT.SLEEP.EAT kinda weekend. Also, gotta do grocery shopping! Anyway, you have a great weekend. Here are some of the fun stuff I came across this past week.
Such a cute love story!
Remember ‘Full House’? Check out the teaser trailer for ‘Fuller House‘ . CAN’T WAIT!
*Sigh* It does make me jealous!
Looking for ‘Last minute Holiday treats ideas‘ *hi5*
Mind=blown. Go Ninja Squirrel!
Rose Quartz or Serenity? Latter for me.
That’s all folks!
I’m calling it a day then.
It all started when I was going through PMS and badly needed a happy pill.
I asked myself, “what makes me happy?”
I decided to jot down the things that make me happy cos scribbling on my chalkboard itself makes me happy.
This list made me happy instantly and changed my mood in a jiffy.. best pick-me-up idea ever!
This is MY Happy List.. silly and peppy.
Not sure if you could relate to any of what I’ve mentioned above(it’s OK,I’m unique like that), do share the list with me if you make one.