Christmas is almost here, I’m on a Christmas baking spree today.. No biggie..Just made some good ol’ fruit cake and cookies. While this was in oven, I grabbed some white chocolate and whipped this yummy chocolate barks in no time. It came out so well, if I may say so myself. If you’re looking for an easy and quick holiday treat, this recipe is for you.. You just need two ingredients and hardly 5 mins.
How was your Friday? What plans for the weekend? We are binge watching ‘The Great British Baking Show’ tonight as I type this post..
After a busy couple of weekends, I was really looking forward for this weekend. It’s gonna be EAT.SLEEP.EAT kinda weekend. Also, gotta do grocery shopping! Anyway, you have a great weekend. Here are some of the fun stuff I came across this past week.
Such a cute love story!
Remember ‘Full House’? Check out the teaser trailer for ‘Fuller House‘ . CAN’T WAIT!
*Sigh* It does make me jealous!
Looking for ‘Last minute Holiday treats ideas‘ *hi5*
Mind=blown. Go Ninja Squirrel!
Rose Quartz or Serenity? Latter for me.
That’s all folks!
I’m calling it a day then.
Hi guys, today I’m sharing the “recipe” for citrus flavored sugar. You can buy this kinda sugar from any store or you can make it yourself at home for a fraction of cost. I usually make this orange flavored sugar and add it to my green tea or sprinkle it over the cupcakes or donuts or cookies. You can even use it for rimming the cocktail glasses. It’s very simple and can be made in a jiffy. It can also be used as a scrub to exfoliate your skin.. So versatile, isn’t it?
Christmas is just around the corner.. Are you excited? Me too!
This is my first time celebrating Christmas at home. Our tree is up, lit and decorated. Gifts are slowly piling up under the tree.. Now I can’t wait to put on my apron and start making yummy goodies.. I usually
steal get ideas from Pinterest and thought I might as well share them with you all. Here are some of my favorite treats which would make perfect holiday gifts for friends or loved ones. Read More …
What is your favorite season of the year? For me it’s Fall. There’s something about Fall which makes me happy.
We have this huge maple tree in our backyard which turned orangish-red. It was heartbreaking for me to rake those beautiful leaves and trash them. Did you know people actually sell these leaves and charge you a bomb?Look at this. Dang, if only I had known this before.. Anyhoo, since it’s our first Fall in our new home, I wanted to preserve some leaves as a keepsake. I pressed the leaves by keeping it in between the book and then glued it to a canvas. That would make a wonderful wall art and adds that Fall flair to your home.
Here’s how I made it..Read More …
It all started when I was going through PMS and badly needed a happy pill.
I asked myself, “what makes me happy?”
I decided to jot down the things that make me happy cos scribbling on my chalkboard itself makes me happy.
This list made me happy instantly and changed my mood in a jiffy.. best pick-me-up idea ever!
This is MY Happy List.. silly and peppy.
Not sure if you could relate to any of what I’ve mentioned above(it’s OK,I’m unique like that), do share the list with me if you make one.
OK guys here it is.. 25 random things about me whether you want to know or not. 😀
- I lived in Bangalore for 7 years and loved it. I miss it badly!
- I’m fluent in 5 languages- English, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi & Sarcasm.
- I sing in public. I don’t care you like it or not. Shameless like that.
- I’m goofy and only my dear ones know that side of me.
- I LOVE fruits. I can survive on them.
- I use a lot of emoji while texting.
- I have
twothree best friends.
- When I really really really like a song, I play it on repeat until I get bored of it..
- I like to be funny but often misunderstood by others.
- I have a love-hate relationship with my bangs.
- My favorite TV Show is FRIENDS and my favorite character is Joey. 😀
Here’s how I made it.
- Tomato puree- 2 cups note– you can use canned tomatoes/ tomato ketchup
- Italian seasoning- 2 tsp or to taste
- salt & pepper- to taste
- In a saucepan, pour the tomato puree and the remaining ingredients; Mix well.
- Stir often and wait for it to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low ; cover and let it simmer for 45 mins to 1 hour.
- Stir occasionally and let it cool.
- Use it to spread over pizza dough or freeze it in a mason jar.
Linking this post to:
For those who are new to Baha’i faith, do read this. People around Chicagoland and those who plan to visit Chicago must explore this place! After all it’s one of just 7 temples around the world, this one being largest and the oldest. Beautiful architecture,calm & serene surroundings makes it perfect for meditating- it’s my happy place and makes me wanna visit more!Read More …