Few months back, to be precise, in November when the election results were out there were so many broken hearts including me who wanted some kind of positivity around. I came up with one simple yet excellent idea which had something to do with post-its. I went to my office room to check for them but couldn’t find it. I have this good/bad habit of trying to find stuff that I can’t find. So the idea was put on pause for four long months until yesterday evening.
Yesterday evening while I was busy judging celebrities on the red carpet, Hari came and gave me a small package and said.
Read More …
- So if you have been following my blog since quite sometime, you would have noticed that I’m torn between this theme and the one I had before this. Personally, I love the other theme better but only downside is it doesn’t have any sidebar. So I’m back to square one now and not really happy about this theme but I’ll keep it and I’m planning to DIY a theme for myself. Let’s see how that goes and so until then this is how it’s gonna be. So that’s that.
- I created a Facebook Page so that it’s easy for my friends to follow the blog updates. So if you haven’t liked it yet, come say Hi and show some love. Thank you! :*
- And, if you’re not on Facebook, you can follow me on Google plus. Also, just so you know I’m also on Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat(id: sssslurp)
- Also, I wanted to thank everyone who has been kind enough to comment or message me saying nice things about the blog. It really picks me up and makes me so happy, you have no idea. So thank you thank you thank you! 🙂
- And and before I forget. Type this ‘Bisibelebath in Instant Pot’ in your google search bar. 😀 Look what pops up first! YAY! #smalljoys
I just wanted to share these with you guys and again thanks for visiting. Have a good day/night!