As much as I love having conversation with adults at a party/ get-together, I usually tend to hangout with the kids. They are the best (my type) and don’t ask me inappropriate questions. 😀 These are few of the topics which might not annoy you but it does annoy me like a noisy lawn mower at 7 in the morning.
1. What do you do all day?- I don’t get annoyed at the question actually, I have patience to answer that but what annoys me is to see that person judge my life. Like seriously, what do you expect me to do everyday? Launch a rocket?
2. Are you guys planning for baby?- Excuse me? Don’t you think you’re crossing your boundaries?
3. How much do you earn? Why? Are you planning to donate me some if it’s too less?
4. Gifts- Again, what my husband or anyone gifts me is very personal and I find it really awkward to discuss and compare the gifts.
5. Body shaming- Fat people, dark people, short people are all beautiful. What’s not beautiful is you sitting and bashing people/yourself for no reason.
Thank God I don’t meet such people on daily basis or else I might need a therapist just to calm me down 😛 I din’t mean to offend anyone here but try not to get on my nerves please. Thank you. Let’s spread love, kindness and positivity. Less judging, less hate. OK? Also, how are you all doing? Long time! Did you miss my rants? 😀
Compliments are sweet and I love to hear them, who wouldn’t right? But why do I act all gawky and try to downplay it when someone compliments me? Is it just me or you too? Here are few times where I said something stupid when I tried to be very modest and shit. Why do I do that? Reallly! Why?Read More …