Christmas is almost here, I’m on a Christmas baking spree today.. No biggie..Just made some good ol’ fruit cake and cookies. While this was in oven, I grabbed some white chocolate and whipped this yummy chocolate barks in no time. It came out so well, if I may say so myself. If you’re looking for an easy and quick holiday treat, this recipe is for you.. You just need two ingredients and hardly 5 mins.
Hi guys, today I’m sharing the “recipe” for citrus flavored sugar. You can buy this kinda sugar from any store or you can make it yourself at home for a fraction of cost. I usually make this orange flavored sugar and add it to my green tea or sprinkle it over the cupcakes or donuts or cookies. You can even use it for rimming the cocktail glasses. It’s very simple and can be made in a jiffy. It can also be used as a scrub to exfoliate your skin.. So versatile, isn’t it?
Christmas is just around the corner.. Are you excited? Me too!
This is my first time celebrating Christmas at home. Our tree is up, lit and decorated. Gifts are slowly piling up under the tree.. Now I can’t wait to put on my apron and start making yummy goodies.. I usually
steal get ideas from Pinterest and thought I might as well share them with you all. Here are some of my favorite treats which would make perfect holiday gifts for friends or loved ones. Read More …
Here’s how I made it.
- Tomato puree- 2 cups note– you can use canned tomatoes/ tomato ketchup
- Italian seasoning- 2 tsp or to taste
- salt & pepper- to taste
- In a saucepan, pour the tomato puree and the remaining ingredients; Mix well.
- Stir often and wait for it to boil.
- Reduce the heat to low ; cover and let it simmer for 45 mins to 1 hour.
- Stir occasionally and let it cool.
- Use it to spread over pizza dough or freeze it in a mason jar.
Linking this post to: